- Housed in a rugged, all-steel 2U chassis.
- Easy to configure in stereo / mono / bridge modes at the back
- Switched mode power supply ensures an improved amplifier performance at high output levels
- High efficient Class D amplification, low weight, low distortion and fast response.
- Minimum load impedance (stereo / mono): 2Ω
- Built-in DSP for the most flexible use in live sound or permanently installed sound
- The simple front panel controls and a LCD screen give you all of your sound’s vital signs at a glance
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs
- Touch proof binding post and Speakon output
- Variable fan speed is automatically adjusted by temperature with front to back air flow to keep amplifier cooling
- Amplifier protection includes short circuit, overload, excessive temperature, DC on outputs